Friday, October 26, 2007

Catch-up Friday Tagging

It's been a couple of weeks (I've been otherwise disposed for a couple of Fridays), so indulge in the following with my apologies.

Mascarpone Banana Tartlets - Well, obviously, this could only be good. Note to self: have not been food shopping since returned from California; perhaps today would be a good day to remedy that...and buy some mascarpone.

Pumpkin Hazelnut Gelato - As the damn Italian merchants who were supposed to send me pistachio cream have gone radio silent, I guess I'll have to make ice cream with other nuts. This looks phenomenal.

5 Broccoli recipes for people who hate broccoli - Wait, that's me. I hate broccoli. Perhaps I shall give it another chance in the interest of being a grownup.

Spicy Sweet Potato Fried - Ok, perhaps I will go to the market tomorrow (see aforementioned lack of edibles in house). Can I serve these with roast chicken?

Pumpkin Bread Pudding - Someone strangely resembling me might have made a vow just the other week not to make bread puddings this year, citing the problem that occurs when a loaf pan of the stuff somehow convinces us to treat it as dinner. In its entirety. So damn you, Smitten Kitchen, for convincing me to welch on this vow so soon after it was made (and also thank you for the above).

Yumpkins - Now I'm starting to feel persecuted. Pumpkin cheesecake poundcake bars? Fine, I warn all the people in the Bahamas with me this winter that I will be very fat indeed and will possibly be the person eying your persons hungrily on the chance that I could make a Yumpkin out of you!

No comments: